Our client is looking for a dynamic and energetic person to join their team in the position of Technical Events Engineer.
You’ll love this position if…
You have the attention to detail and organizational skill to assist in the technical preparation and execution of tradeshows, conferences and other marketing events and related activities.
Our client offers intelligent security solutions that enable a smarter, safer world. Our client is a fast growing and innovative IT company with a global footprint.
You will have a great chance for development in an organization that values creativity and promotes individual growth.
• Responsible for technical and product coordination for a variety of North America tradeshows and conferences
• Onsite technical support at North America tradeshows and conferences at all levels
• Lead contact for all partner integration at tradeshows and conferences
• Organization of partner timelines, technical needs assessments and products per show
• Technical support for the company’s Experience Center
• Maintain the company’s Mobile Surveillance vehicles
• Organize and implement product and software updates
• Tradeshow staff representative during normal tradeshow hours
• Onsite support and specification for event demonstrations specific to segment or target groups
What we are looking for…
• Preferred in-depth knowledge of the security solutions products
• Ability to responsibly prioritize in a time sensitive environment
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong organizational skills
• Effective verbal and written communicator
• Quick problem solving
• Flexible team player
• Outgoing, welcoming, and professional demeanor
• 2 years’ experience in IP Networking covering LAN and WAN hardware (routers, firewalls, etc.) configuration, low level protocol knowledge (RTP, TCP/IP, UDP)
• B.S. degree in computer science or related preferred, or, MCSE/CNE certification with 1+ years’ experience in a help desk or technical support environment
Physical demands and Travel…
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Employee is occasionally required to lift 20-25 lbs.
• Expected travel time for this position is up to 50-75%.
• The opportunity to grow and expand your knowledge of the industry with an innovative company
• Colleagues who are fun, hard-working, and collaborative
• Competitive pay
• A great benefits package including medical, HRA/FSA, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, 401K, tuition reimbursement and more
• The opportunity to travel both domestically and internationally
• Paid time off
• Five star company events and other cool perks!