Is writing exciting, spirited and customer-centric marketing content your thing? Are you driven and eager to develop your marketing skills while sharing your talents with a fun company?
The Business Development Marketing team is searching for a fun and energetic marketing professional to join our client as their Senior Marketing Coordinator. Responsibilities focus on overall marketing support and execution of marketing plans, including initiatives for end customer marketing, focused vertical markets and security industry associations.
- Lead the Business Development Marketing team’s social media efforts
- Develop creative content for various marketing initiatives including email marketing, event follow up, website messaging, campaigns and social media.
- Support Voice of Customer events coordination and messaging
- Work with vertical marketing specialists to support and coordinate Business Development public relations initiatives, events, partner marketing and marketing communications materials
- Optimize the company’s industry association marketing efforts and serve as primary contact for Industry Liaison’s strategic marketing initiatives
- Assist with monitoring industry association memberships and ensure benefits are realized. Research potential new industry associations and determine potential benefits of engagement.
- Continuously monitor leads collected and measure ROI of marketing initiatives, report the findings and utilize information to enhance marketing plans
- Enthusiasm for marketing and branding
- Talent and passion for writing creative content
- High level of detail orientation
- Ability to organize and prioritize effectively; excellent use of time management
- Ability to work effectively independently and in a team environment
- Flexible and eager to collaborate with different groups
- Original and creative problem solving
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Proactive, focused, independent drive
- Efficient Microsoft Office capability
- Concise writing and editing skills
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or related field
- Minimum 3 years marketing experience
Valued but not required skills or experience
- Channel / B2B marketing knowledge and experience
LOCAL TO THE BOSTON AREA ONLY; NO RELOCATION