Our client is a fast-paced, dynamic organization, and is hiring a Marketing Manager to manage the direction and handle the execution of the marketing of internal, USA-facing programs. This person will be planning and executing online and offline marketing materials, initiatives and campaigns for several audiences, according to overall strategic direction. This is a hands-on position requiring someone who is able to plan and execute. This position will report to the VP of Marketing and Communications and coordinate with several stakeholders (in the Boston office and around the world) and with freelancers and agencies. Local to Boston Area candidates only.
- Online: Writing for online, SEO principles, planning, setting up and monitoring google ad campaigns, social media, analysis, online editing using CMS, newsletter writing and development, managing databases of leads.
- Offline: Planning, writing, proofing and coordinating the production marketing promotional materials and collateral.
- Reporting, analysis of results, coordinating with freelancers, managing freelance budget, planning campaigns
- Understand the company’s strategic direction to execute marketing campaigns and materials in line with strategy.
- Ability to coordinate with multiple members of global team but is also a self-motivated individual.
- Must have strong organization and planning skills to keep track of multiple projects
- Experience in managing and developing collateral materials, Google Adwords, SEO writing and SEO best practices, website editing, content creation for online channels including Social Media
- Experience generating and engaging with social media communities, email newsletters, managing freelancers, managing resources, evaluation and analysis of current marketing initiatives, reporting
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable working with a dynamic, international organization